Thursday, December 27, 2012

A New Queen in Town?

Pssst.  I think we may have a new Queen of the Challenges.  
Image Credit

Has anybody stopped by Kelly's over at Reading Daydreams and Nightmares?  Well, have you?  She has, I believe, 41 (maybe 42--I got dizzy counting so high) Challenges already on the books for 2013!  FORTY-ONE (or TWO)!!!!   Wow!  We're so glad you found us, Kelly.  You definitely need this support group.

Calling Intervention Crew 9.  We have a severe case over at Reading Daydreams and Nightmares.  Immediate assistance required!

Now...let's get ready to watch in 2013 and see how Kelly manages to tame all those Challenges and finish them off.  Good luck, Kelly!

4 comments:

  1. Go Kelly...you can do it! I signed up for 42 challenges in 2012, and so far I have completed 34...I will finish 2 more for sure (I'm currently reading the books to finish), maybe even more. I'm setting a high bar for you to overcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing 34--with 36 in sight! I've managed 37 this year. Hoping to trim that down a bit for 2013....But I've already got 20 on deck and I'm sure I'll pick up more along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm scaling back this year I think. I'm trying to hunt down challenges that I'm likely to complete while still being challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG Kelly!!! You are my hero!!! lol and you are giving Bev a run for her money lol.

    ReplyDelete